Tuesday 2 April 2013

When A Stranger Calls


File:Whenastrangercallsoriginal.jpg


   When a Stranger Calls is a 1979 psychological horror film. It was directed by Fred Walton and stars Carol Kane and Charles Durning. The filme derives it's story from the classic folk legend of "The Babysitter and the Man Upstairs", which is the reason of me watching this film to support my researches and ideas for this project!

   After watching the film, I didn't get the reason of the killer wants the babysitter's blood all over him from the start. Perhaps it's because of his mental problems that makes him want to kill people, but in the film it doesn't mention anything about this. I think the directer didn't make this answer clear to the audiences, which I will then take this into consideration for my project. Questioning about why the man wants the babysitter's blood all over him?






No comments:

Post a Comment