Sunday 14 April 2013

Design Ideas for the Babysitter


Vampire Bite


   As the other character I am doing is a vampire, so I decided to do a vampire bite make-up effect on this character (The babysitter) to build up the relationship with these two characters. However, I am still thinking which stage of the bite should I create. Bite with blood running down the neck or a vampire bite scar? Perhaps with the blood will look more attractive in the pictures!

Perfect Skin


   As the babysitter is still a student, which means she is quite young so her skin condition will be really beautiful and glow. I would like to create a pure and innocence feel for this character, so she will have really small amount of make-up on her face. No eyeshadows, no mascaras, but a perfect complexion. 

Beautiful Long Eyelashes


   For the final pictures, I would like to ask my model to close her eyes or look down, so I want the eyelashes to really stand out from the images. I think I am going to use individual false eyelashes instead of the one piece kind, as the individual false eyelashes will look more natural.

Hairstyle


   A loose lower hair bun is the hairstyle that I am going for, because I think this hairstyle looks pure and elegant. I would like to create a feel of she is just randomly tied up her hair but still really pretty. 

Personal Religion



   As for the vampire theme, I would like to make the babysitter as a Christian. Being a Christian is the only way to make the fear go away, so she prays every night before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment