Friday 19 April 2013

Vampire Make-up Practice



   Today I practiced my vampire make-up before the final shooting on next Wednesday. I mixed Illamasqua white foundation with my own foundation to achieved a paler complexion. (As my skin tone is quite yellowy, but if my model's skin is naturally pale then I will use the foundation colour that matches his skin colour.) After applied my foundation, I used the PVA glue technique to create the dry skin effect. Then, I used Screen Face eyeshadow palette's gray and chocolate brown eyeshadows to create the dark circle under my eyes. Finally, the funnest part, draw the veins. I used my lips colour palette's dark purple red to draw the veins first, then used purple eyeshadow to do the final touch up. It looks more realistic if I use red and purple together, as human's veins are not just one colour.

Photoshop My Eyes


   As I was struggling which eye colour should I use for the final pictures, so I did some experiments as well! Personally, I think the white eyeball looks more scary and mad, which is more suitable for my character. As he is waiting upstairs for so long and really hungry wants to drink the babysitter's blood so badly, so he should be looking really mad in the final outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment